Monday, March 26, 2012

Umm...now where was I...?

I know it's been a very long time since I've posted anything. With my lo-tech and time-poor life I don't get much time online. But I have an update, wait for it:

I have a baby boy!! He's 8 weeks old.

I just wanted to share that with my blogging buddies. I visit your blogs from time to time and am looking forward to the day when I can start blogging regularly again. I fear if I blog anything (now and in the past year) it would have all been negative, and that's no fun to read.

Hugs,
Aliyah

3 comments:

  1. As salaamu alaykum wa Rahmat Allah habibaty Aliyah.

    Mashaa'Allah, I am so happy to hear from you and know that you are not only well, but have another precious addition to your family! Mabrook and may your son be a pleasure to Allah every day of his life - ameen!

    May Allah bless you and your family and give you a big boost of emaan now your body is your own again - ameen!

    Love, hugs, and kisses for your wee ones,

    Mai

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww mashaAllah congratulations on your son :) i'm sure youre busy enjoying precious moments with him and being sleep deprived haha. do update us when you have time :)

    http://sarahriaz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mai, wa alaykum salam RahmatuAllahi wa Barakatu!! Jazaki Allah khair for your lovely thoughts *hug* what do you mean, my body is my own again, hehe!

    Thanks Sarah, jazaki Allah khair. Yes, you're right :D and I will try.

    ReplyDelete